Friday 28 February 2014



On my post card I choose PNG as a format because I can use to compress file size. The original image was only the view of New York City. The size of  my original background was 17x11 72 pixel this not the right size because it has to be 4x6 @ 300 p.p.l so it means my original background is way bigger than the size it suppose to be. When I has creating this image I was thinking about people who's killing themselves because they don't think they can live in world or they cant handle the problem they have.This picture is a message for those people that no matter what happened in to their life always remember life goes on.

To complete this image I went to Google to search the view of New York City then I find a guy that was looking into the ocean or lake so I decide to put him in the background just to look like his looking at the New York and imaging about future and more things about life. Then I found this graphics where a guy have wings graphics so I took that just wing to symbol as "goes on".

No comments:

Post a Comment